Simple,Smart and Safe: Story of
Cortina SE 30 Travel System
All the travel equipment you need!
A smooth transition from car to stroller is easily possible with this ‘made for each other’ combination.
The Cortina stroller and the KeyFit have made it for you. For the KeyFit easily clicks into the Cortina, and the full-featured Cortina accommodates a wide variety of travel needs. Simplify travel for your on-the-go family!
Reasons for which you would choose the Car seat:
The car seat has one of the highest safety ratings, that's primarily why you would chose the system. It is sturdy and comfortable.
· It Conforms to Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard 213. (For use from 4-30 lbs, newborn insert from 4-11 lbs).
· Secure, click-in attachment to Cortina SE stroller allows baby to stay cradled in the #1-rated KeyFit 30 for everyday strolling.
· The #1-rated KeyFit 30 Infant Car Seat features one-pull harness tightening and loosening in the car seat to allow for quick fitting.
· the vehicle base features an innovative LATCH system, easy belt routing, a one-pull, centrally located tightening strap and a spring-loaded leveling foot to make installation easy . For vehicles without LATCH, the base also features a built-in vehicle belt lock-off system.
· Smooth and enclosed underside of base protects against damage to vehicle seats
· Spring-assisted leveling foot for quick and easy adjustment.
· The strap length on the seat is very easy to adjust.
· The thickly-padded infant insert gives extra support for a smaller baby. around the head, neck, back and bottom. Infant insert for smaller babies: 4-11 lbs. The infant insert is great, you don't need to buy any additional infant positioners/inserts.
· Base Carrier shell is lined with EPS energy-absorbing foam for improved impact protection
· Two precision bubble levels instantly verify car seat level from either side of vehicle. Car seat base is easy to install, and has adjustable hight to make sure that the seat is at a proper angle.
· One-pull, five-point harness with one-hand adjustment gives comfort and safty.
Compatible with Chicco Bravo, Activ3™ Tre™, Urban, Liteway™ Plus, Cortina, Neuvo, Cortina Together™ and KeyFit Caddy™ strollers.
Comfortable ride with comfy features:
Memory recline seat :
The Cortina SE stroller features a multi-position, fully-reclining seat. The seat also features Memory recline- it remembers the position you last left it in before folding Multi-position Memory Recline seat fully reclines and returns to the last position it was in before being folded
Adjustable Footstep :
Adjustable leg support to help create just the right ride for baby. But the problem is that the footrest is only partially adjustable .It can be only in vertical position -- either fully down or fully up. Cannot be positioned horizontally. If your baby is too long for the fully vertical up position then it would rather be a discomfort.
Height adjustable handle:
A height-adjustable handle easily accommodates both Mom and Dad. The stroller is light weight enough that you will be able to steer it with one hand with your baby with the car seat in it.
Toe-tap rear brakes and front-wheel suspension assures you with the safety issue.
The stroller folds up nicely and is pretty easy to get it into the trunk. Single-pull latch adjustment simplifies the usually complex process of car seat installation. Easy one-hand removal from both stroller and base makes it handy. The instructions to put everything together took some trial and error but it was overall pretty easy
You will have no trouble with hauling it around. It's very stable. The travel system is also very handy early on if you're going to be driving anywhere.
The convenience of the travel base can't be denied.
Smart Rotating Canopy:
Adjustable, multi-position canopy has a flip-out shade protection. The rotating shade can be maneuvered to cover baby's face from the sun.
Only complain you would put up is the canopy is a bit flimsy and on the small side.
Parent’s and child tray and storage:
The Stroller features a parent and child's trays with cup holders, and a large storage basket (For use from birth to 50 lbs). Large storage basket is always accessible.
Parent's and child's trays the child's tray isn't flat, so if you want to put a juicebox or anything that would require a flat surface, you are out of luck.
And another problem with the storage is when the stroller folds, the contents of the basket fall out. Can't keep a spare blanket or anything else in there that you'd want to stay in the stroller.